PointSync Professional 2.6 (May 2011):
- Support for Android devices
PointSync Professional 2.5 (Feb 2011):
- Support for new server databases includes: Microsoft SQL
Server (2005/2008), IBM DB2 (UDB LUW 9.5/9.7), Oracle
(10g/11g), MySQL (5.1) or any ODBC data source.
- Support for iPhone and BlackBerry devices.
- Web Report Manager lets administrators create/save
reports directly in the Manager interface that run in a
browser and can be easily imported into a tool like Excel
for rich reporting experiences.
- Synchronization profiles offer more control of data
transfers using server side scripts.
- Server supports dynamic cache size based on load to
prevent over/under utilization of resources.
- Support for remote device tasks run from the server.
- Support for server farms and relay server farms.
- Synchronization of spatial data (2D, 3D and 4D on Sybase
databases, 2D only on other databases).
- Character data types (CHAR, VARCHAR, NCHAR and NVARCHAR)
now support columns greater than 32767 bytes.
- Full support for synchronizing data type TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE in SQL Anywhere, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Mobile database no longer requires full synchronization
prior to schema change.